Well, I figured out why Hannah has been sleeping so long for her naptimes. She has another double ear infection. Her poor little ears have been having issues since July! We are on the third course of antibiotics in a two month period. Last night she wouldn't go to sleep until about midnight (she usually goes to bed by 9:30-10:00), and then was up crying every two hours. Nothing would console her. Even with the tylenol I was giving her every four hours. Poor lil ladybug! To add to the chaos, I am pretty miserable with a bad cold, so together we are a big mess! Here she is, finally asleep on the couch this morning. Saddest part about this is that about 10 minutes after I took this picture, Rebekah tossed the remote onto the couch, cuz she didn't realize Hannah was in the blanket and the remote hit Hannah on the head. Poor baby! What an awful way to wake up!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment