CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 20, 2010

Today was the bazaar at Bilquist Elementary. I don't have any pictures of us there because poor Hannah was constipated and sad, and I was busy with lots of people coming through, so the camera didn't get used. After the bazaar, I went to Clackamas Town Center with Melissa and we had dinner at a restaurant called The Ram. She introduced me to the yummiest dessert I've had in a long time! Bread pudding. It had a scoop of ice cream on top and when they brought it to the table, they poured a cup of hot caramel sauce over it...it was sizzling. Oh, yum! I'm drooling right now! I am thankful for a friend who will share little pieces of heaven like this with me!! This isn't my picture, I found it online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment