CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

In the beginning...

So, most of you know that I did a "Project 365" blog last year. I enjoyed it a lot, even though I missed posting the last 3 months because of being so sick with my pregnancy. I did take the pictures. It has been fun to go back and look at it, remembering little things that I normally would have forgotten.
I've been toying with the idea of starting another one for a while now. I have several friends who are doing a 365 blog with a theme this year. I liked that and thought I'd do it too. At first I thought I'd do 365 days of fun, and post pics of something fun we do every day. Then, as I thought more about it, and reflected on the things I have been dealing with and going through lately, I remembered that I have a tendency to be negative about most things, and sometimes forget to be grateful for the little things I take for granted in my life. So, I decided to have my theme be "Another Day in Paradise." I want to post a picture each day of something I am grateful for, something that makes me remember all the wonderful things my father in heaven has given me and my family. Taking a few minutes every day to think about something positive will be a good thing for me to do. I need to remember the good things while I try and fight through my struggles in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment