I am thankful for my wonderful husband Steve. He is my best friend in the whole world, knows who I really am and loves me anyway! He works so hard to take care of the kids and I. Every day he drives in awful traffic with a horribly long commute so that we can live in a good place where the schools are better for our kids. He is in the bishopric at church and does his best to help the people on our ward and serve them every day. He often goes and helps friends, neighbors and family members with their computers, household projects, yard work, etc. I am so proud of him and love him more than I ever thought possible!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Great idea Heidi! I may steal this from you :)....not the husband, but the blog idea...just wanted too clarify!
Post a Comment